Fastwares Company is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF OUR POLICY
- LezzoEats, Mado, Basita, GilmakeUp Ver 1.0 mobile application software available on Fastwares.com OR hosted on LezzooEats.com ( App Site ), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of our App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device for boss platforms, IOS and Android.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices respecting your personal data and how We will treat it.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
1.1 Once you visit our website or download our app [LezzooEats] you will be asked to comply with our service by providing your information. Once you have validly (explicitly) consented to our term of use, FASTWARES will collect and process the following data about you.
- The information you give us (Submitted information) : This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together with Our Sites ), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, [make an in-App purchase], [share data via an App’s social media functions], [enter a competition, promotion or survey], [OTHER ACTIVITIES COMMONLY CARRIED OUT IN CONNECTION WITH AN APP] and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password, and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, [a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device),] [mobile network information,] [your mobile operating system,] [the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, OTHER INFORMATION regarding your Device Information.
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to [traffic data,] [weblogs] [and other communication data,] whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise [and the resources that you access] (Log Information)].
- [Location information. We also use [GPS technology] OR [OTHER TECHNOLOGY] to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by [WAY IN WHICH CONSENT CAN BE WITHDRAWN].]
- [Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.]
- [Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number, and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.]
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: to gain the ability to contact you and providing you with the best customer service. Additionally, to inform you about our services and third-party services. This procedure is to confirm that you are up-to-date with all the services which we monitor.
- Where you have specified accordingly we may share your information with third-parties in order to provide you with goods which may be in your interest. Also, by providing your information we can assure you that you are helping us to make use of the information we collect so that we can support, advance and prosper our business and service to you.
- If you do not wish to commit such steps or if you desire to change your engagement with us, please inform us by contacting via the details provided. Once we have received your request your profile will be amended accordingly.
[We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.]
[We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, individuals or students on Gulan street). We will use the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.]
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your compliance regarding the disclosure of your information. We assure you that the information will be stored and saved, safely on our dedicated servers. Additionally, we will disclose the data we collect from you to the following third parties:
- Credit-card payment service providers.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- Our restaurant partners that you have placed your order with.
By agreeing to this step you are permitting us to share this information with the following third-parties. Also, you agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries. In addition, we will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
To withdraw from this agreement please contact us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions [carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services] will be encrypted [using Secured Sockets Layer technology] OR [ALTERNATIVE ENCRYPTION TECHNOLOGY USED]. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION