Kawa & Khaje is an Android and IOS mobile application operated by Fastwares (“We” or ”us”or “Kawa & Khaje”). We are registered in Kurdistan region of Iraq under company number  and have our registered office at Erbil, Shoresh Pirmam Street, 44001. Our main trading address is our registered address. We are regulated by Iraqi Law and all jurisdiction under the Republic of Iraq may apply. To contact us please email Info@fastwares.com or call us directly on +964-662-19-1010.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
The practises illustrated in this policy are subject to laws applicable in the places we operate in. Thus, we only comply with those practises describes in a specific country or region if permitted under the laws of those countries.
Data provided by you
Personal Data ( or user profile): While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address,First name, last name and password, Phone number, State or Province,Date of Birth, Gender, City, Adresse . We may also collect data once you have submitted to our customer support, such as, ratings, complaints and compliments. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
Information supplied when you engage with our platform
Location Data: Depending on the Kawa & Khaje platform you sign up for and your operating systems settings, or permissions, we may collect your exact or approximate location data as decided through information such as GPS, IP address and Wi-Fi.
If you are a user, and have approved the permission for the tracking of the location data, Kawa & Khaje gathers location data when the Kawa Khaje game is running in the foreground ( app open and onscreen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of the device.
Transaction, usage, and Device Information
During your engagement with our services, we obtain the information related to your use of our platforms. The usage and device information, we gather your interaction with our service such as, the date and time you accessed, the pages and features viewed, app crashes, type of browser, hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, and other system activities. In doing so, we gather this information by using third-party service providers — technologies that maintain and create unique device and user identifiers. To find out more about these technologies and their privacy policies, please see our Service providers ( title- service providers- redirect to service providers section or another page dedicated for our service providers)
Information from alternative sources
This may include:
- Data subjects feedback, such as compliments or ratings.
- Users providing the subjects information in relation with referral programmes
- Users requesting services for you or on your behalf
- In cases of disputed or claims you or others may provide information regarding the issue
- Publicly available sources
- Marketing service providers
How we use your Data
Kawa & Khaje gathers and utilises information to provide a convenient and reliable service. We also take use of the data we collect:
- To consolidate the security and integrity of our users and services
- For customer service support
- In accordance with legal affairs
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Kawa & Khaje does not engage in practises to share or sell your personal data to any third-party for marketing purposes.
Third-party technologies and cookies
Cookies are small text files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device, website, apps, online media, and advertisement.
- Verifying our users
- Noticing the virality of content.
- to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security purposes.
- to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- Enhance our service and online operations
- Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Transfer and Disclosure Of Data
We may also share your information with the general public in the times of submitting any kind of content to a public forum.
We value our users feedback– through public platforms and forums such as social media, blogs, Fastwares blog, and other features on our network. Thus, once you communicate with us through those channels your information will become public and will be viewable.
.Also we may share your data with Kawa & Khaje service providers and business partners
Kawa & Khaje may also provide data to its, consultants, vendors, marketing partners, information gathering firms, and other services providers. For example:
- Facilitators and payment processing operators.
- Background checks providers ( only applies to driver and riders).
- Vendors that provide marketing platforms.
- Providers of data analytics
- Cloud server service providers
- Lawyers, consultants, and finance practitioners and accountants
- Law enforcers
Providers For analytics
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Unity Ads: Unity Ads is provided by Unity Technologies.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
For Legal Requirements
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Kawa & Khaje;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
By obtaining your consent
Security, Retention, and Removal Of your information
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Kawa & Khaje aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Kawa & Khaje relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are registered in Kurdistan region of Iraq under company number  and have our registered office at Erbil, Shoresh Pirmam Street, 44001.
To contact us please email Info@fastwares.com or call us directly on +964-662-19-1010.